Cancellation, No Show and Late Arrival Policy
Our goal is to provide excellent care to each patient, in a timely manner. As a courtesy to your fellow patients, and to ensure we have enough time to provide proper care, we maintain a strict Cancellation / No show / Late Arrival Policy for all of our patients.
Our office will contact you one to two days before your appointment to remind you of your scheduled appointment.
Cancellation/Reschedule Appointments – 24 hours notice is required to cancel or change your appointment time.
FIRST TIME: Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice / No Show / Late Arrival We know life happens, so we do not charge a fee the first time when:
- patient cancels with less than 24 hours notice
- a patient forgets about an appointment and does not show up
- a patient arrives late – when there is an appointment scheduled immediately after your appointment, we will not be able to proceed with the appointment due to the following reasons:
- The appointment time remaining to treat the patient is insufficient to provide proper care.
- When a patient’s appointment time runs late because of a late arrival, it is unfair to the rest of the patients scheduled that day as their appointment time will have to be pushed back.
We take the opportunity to advise our patients that the next time they will be charged a $40 fee that will be payable prior to rescheduling another appointment.
SECOND and SUBSEQUENT
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice / no show for a scheduled appointment / late arrivals.
There will be a $40 fee charged and payable prior to scheduling additional appointments Thank you for your cooperation.